Saturday 28th June 2014 saw Armed Forces day return to Scottish Soil (June 2011 Edinburgh was the last in Scotland). This video shows British Army bands marching from Stirling castle to the ceremony. Love the pipes and drums!!
I am regularly asked if I can produce a DVD of this and my other military band parades. I'm very proud to present "Scottish Military Band Parades - Volume 1", which can be purchased using paypal for £10 including UK Delivery. Please make payment to email@example.com. This is a PAL DVD so UK only.
A compilation of 14 of the best military parades that taken place in Scotland since Armed Forces Day 2011 (Edinburgh). Featuring the skirl of the bagpipes as well as the brass bands of HM Royal Marines and HM RAF.
Videod at iconic historical locations in the main cities of Scotland - Edinburgh Castle and The Royal Mile, Stirling Castle, Glasgow City Centre (George Square).
All Video done using full HD camcorder for best possible quality. 2.5 hours of music!
1. The Royal Marines Band - Armed Forces Day 2014 (Stirling) - 21 mins
2. The RAF Band - Armed Forces Day 2014 (Stirling) - 5 mins
3. British Army Bands - Armed Forces Day 2014 (Stirling) - 12 mins
4. Pipes & Drums Practice - Armed Forces Day 2014 (Stirling) - 19 mins
5. The Service - Armed Forces Day 2014 (Stirling) - 17 mins
6. The Royal Marines march to be presented with The Freedom of Glasgow (Glasgow) - 18 mins
7. The Royal Marines are presented with The Freedom of Glasgow (Glasgow) - 12 mins
8. The Royal Marines march after being presented with The Freedom of Glasgow (Glasgow) - 20 mins
9. 1st Battalion Scots Guards homecoming parade 2013 (Glasgow) - 14 mins
10. 2ns Battalion Scots Guards (Royal Highland Fusiliers) homecoming parade 2013 (Glasgow) - 5 mins
11. Edinburgh Military Tattoo Fireworks and March Back to Barracks 2013 (Edinburgh) - 9 mins
12. The Order of The Thistle Parade 2012 (Edinburgh) - 10 mins
13. Armed Forces Day Parade down Royal Mile 2011 (Edinburgh) - 14 mins
14, Pipes & Drums on Calton Hill (Edinburgh) - 11 mins