http://www.scottish.parliament.uk - Scottish Parliament First Minister's Questions:
1. Kezia Dugdale: To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the day. (S4F-03217)
2. Ruth Davidson: To ask the First Minister when she will next meet the Prime Minister. (S4F-03215)
3. Willie Rennie: To ask the First Minister what issues will be discussed at the next meeting of the Cabinet. (S4F-03212)
4. Roderick Campbell: To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s position is on the review of NHS drug assessments. (S4F-03222)
5. Patricia Ferguson: To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to stop deaths from breast cancer. (S4F-03218)
6. Jim Eadie: To ask the First Minister what recent discussions the Scottish Government has had with the UK Government regarding the fiscal framework. (S4F-03224)
We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @scotparl on Twitter or like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scottishparli...