This video clip shows the only intact remains of the twelfth century Abbey dedicted in 1147. The side walls of the central area are carded on five massive pillars on the left and six on the right. From the tips of the pillars rise semi-circular arches to support the upper part of the walls. Two of the pillars are incised with a chevron design which creates an optical illusion.
Inside the adjacent modern church building lies the body of King Robert the Bruce.